Thursday, July 15, 2021

100 mile challenge wrap up!

They did it! Most of my runners reached 100 miles (there were some injuries along the way 😢). One runner said they were going to collapse into a fetal position and whimper when they finished their 100 miles on June 30th, but they did it 😝! I’m so inspired and proud of them. I’m also extremely grateful to the 300+ donors that helped me reach my goal of $50k, to help pay for my 24hr care and physical therapy. I feel fortunate to have the support of so many, I know most people don’t have that. I am grateful every day for the movement that I get, to keep my mind and body healthy. 

A huge shout out to the Big Sur River Inn for their continued support and for hosting the fundraising barbecue on July 9th! And many thanks to the Bitter Ginger, the Saucy Maiden and the Random Pickler for their food and wine donations.


Thank you for BEing my light!

💜 Rachael









No comments:

Post a Comment