Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Relay for Rachael 2022


Thank you to my amazing runners and all of you who keep my journey moving forward. 



Team Pfeiffer fire! The fastest team! Thank you to the Treadmill for giving my winning team new shoes.


Shawn and Jon’s first Marathons!

Best caregiver a quad could ask for 😊



Thank you for making my Relay for Rachael 2022 such a success! It was so nice to be back at the Big Sur marathon! My runners did amazing and i’m so inspired and proud of them. I’m also extremely grateful for the 350+ donors who helped me raise nearly $50k and the donations are still rolling in. I’m confident we’ll hit our goal this year and have future events in the works. It’s never too late or too little. 


I feel so fortunate to have the support of so many, I know most people don’t have that and I am grateful every day for what I have. Thank you for your continued support while I continue on this journey.


Team Pfeiffer fire was the fastest team and received shoes from the Treadmill! Team Soberanes fire came in right behind them, they’re ready for revenge next year! 


Shawn Cronin and Jon Wescott both ran their first marathons! Congratulations to you both! 


Thank you to Hacienda in Carmel Valley for hosting my Friday night dinner and to Mama J and Tbird for the delicious pasta dinner and to The Treadmill for the shoes.


It truly takes a village, and mine is the best. 

Be the Light


No comments:

Post a Comment